Quantum asked:

"is there any link or book that explain existing theories without wakeing new questions in my mind?"

Now quantum. You are probably old enough already to know that each answer brings in a dozen more questions.

Wayne and Blacknad. I agree with Dan. It's great to be able to get your reasoned viewpoint. No meaningless quotes from some ancient book. I actually agree that many stories in the Bible have relevant lessons for us today.

But Wayne wrote:

"In Exodus, we are told of a tyrannical ruler keeping a race of people as slaves and refusing to let them be free even under terrible threat."

Have you ever considered the possibility that this is an account of a real event distorted to present a particular political perspective? The timing and some surrounding events fit reasonably well with the retreat of the Hyksos from Egypt. Even to the Pharaoh changing his mind after the peace agreement that let them retreat. After they had been kicked out many Egyptian Pharaohs had names "--moses". Not before. But the Hyksos were certainly not slaves, although they may have had some. They spoke a Semitic language and came from Canaan originally. It wasn't till Thuthmoses III the Egyptians finally defeated them at Megiddo. Any comments?