Tim wrote:
" And that is, that there is a God, and you must turn to Him"

Because he is childish, immature, and loves blood and destruction? Yeah I got that message. I got the part about drowning everyone on the planet not a member of a single family. I got the part about murdering the first-born (innocent as well as guilty) in an entire country. I got the part about the end-of-time.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees but thanks for asking me to kow tow to a despot.

Tim wrote:
"we do not know the ways of God"

Sure we do. We know the story of Noah. The story of the Exodus. The story of Armageddon. What's not to know. Every Christian, Jew, and Moslem on the planet keeps flogging us with it.

Tim wrote:
"we do not know the ways of God, an infinite, omniscient being."

Perhaps you should look up the definitions of the two big words you just used. Because you clearly do not understand that you just contradicted yourself.

The truth is that you have no knowledge of his/her/its existence other than an authorless book both intentionally and accidentally mistranslated of which you have never, and will never, read any original manuscript.

But thank you for proving once again what Ambrose Bierce wrote:
"Scriptures: the sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based."

DA Morgan