Regarding Revlgking directed towards me:
SIN: Sin can refer to a broad category. It is both conscious and sub-conscious, I think. Suffering is brought forth by it. And all are under its spell. It is why we are imperfect beings. I will not say more due to moral and ethical debates that would open from my answer, for this, in fact, this is a scientific discussion.

Yes, I do believe that God is sovereign over His creation. He did allow sin, yes, although not in that definition. For His ways are not our ways, nor are His thoughts our thoughts, as it says. There were two prominentpeople in history that tried to distance the Creator from His creation: John Milton, the writer of Paradise Lost, and Darwin (there are obviously others). In fact, Darwin brought aboard a copy of Paradise Lost aboard the HMS Beagle, on his journey to the Galapagos (Cornelius Hunter; Darwin?s God, I forget the page). They both picture a Creator independent of His creation, therefore not bringing the guilt of this degraded society upon Him; although in two different ways.
Again, my opinion is that He let sin enter, out of necessity. True love requires a choice. By giving them a temporary -this life is barely a blink on the geological clock- pain and suffering, they will eventually inherit an eternal world of blamelessness.

I said that I am somewhat of a universalist. In that different people would find different ways of peace. Now I would not agree w/ the Comparative Religions 101 teacher on this, but I am somewhat of one. Similar to C.S. Lewis, where in the Last Battle, he records Aslan coming to a man named Emereth (or is it Emeth, I forget exactly), who worshipped Tash, who was his culture?s god (Tash turned out to be similar to the Devil). Because Emerth never knew Aslan, but though that Tash was the true god, Aslan let him enter the doorway, into the ?heaven? of Narnia. Now do I think that all religions lead to God? No, but some people who aren?t Christians, as well as all denominations could. Through that, I am somewhat of a universalist, but not too much of one.

Religion; by that I mean people who believe that there is a God, and that He is in control of their lives. Right off the bat, I would consider some ?religions? religions. If those who believe in God do, then they should not be criticized of believing false information, and that ?there is no God!? (yes, I know that not all evolutionist are atheists, but for those who are). Most -but not all, mind you- religious people live moral and ethical lives. (Although you do hear of tele-evangelists living posh lifestyles, and priests accused of embalmment, but that is a select few, what you don?t hear about in the news is those who don?t, which far outnumber them). For me, religion sustains me, and without it, I would probably be living an immoral life; that is the truth, because I would have no basis for my life.

God is omnipotent, and omnipresent, and all-loving. There is probably no ?scientific? way to prove that. The only way I would think such a thing, is because
1. I find no other way (which in itself is not a valid argument)
2. That is what my heart tells me (again, not a valid argument)
3. I know that this world is but a temporal place
4. When I worship my God, I find comfort (again, not a rational argument)
5. He has been good to me, even given me the opportunity to share His actions to you
6. Morally, it would seem plausible.
7. It creates a natural order to this universe. He controls everything, form the ticking of the clock, to flight 93?s trajectory.
8. How else would I be here, without Someone to create me? For we know that every building has a builder, but the builder of all things is God (Hebrews 3, I think)
9. Through this, I know that my Redeemer lives
10. If the universe has no meaning, then why would we think that we could? (think hard about that; at first glance, that would seem to make no sense whatsoever)
11. What keeps every atom in line and in place?
12. Rationally, it is the only logical choice
I could probably name 100, but I have to write a Spanish essay right now, so I have to cut it short. My reasoning is of rationally and irrationaly, there would be a Creator.