TFF: I have told you the kind of concept of G?D in which I do believe and which gives meaning and purpose to my life--which, BTW is similar to that of Einstein, Sagan and many others.
BTW, I believe the G?D is personal, IN persons, not as a separate being all by "himself"--which is what Jesus meant in John 17:20 and following--when he said, "That all (people) may be one..." Do you own a Bible? John 10:34 is very interesting: Jesus said, "I have said you are gods..."

The infinite and eternal COSMOS is very real to me; and it makes a lot of sense, to me. We can all use our senses to experience it. Or do you deny that this is possible? If you are a nihilist just say so. That is your right.

Now, tell me the kind of god, God, whatever, in which you do NOT believe. What, for you, is the value, meaning and purpose of your life? For you, does all existence end with the end of your existence?

BTW, you have every right to be an atheist. If this helps you to be a happy, moral, ethical, of service to others and a law-abiding human being, good on you!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org