DA wrote, "All religions, except the most extreme conservative versions change their interpretations frequently so as to be relevant to those whose money and subservience they seek."
As with Revlgking, my denomination does not seek the congregants money, I can assure you that. But tell me this: has science changed its views over the past two hundred years (just as the Anglican church)?
The answer is yes: evolution hasnt been embraced by the scientists for too long, and its discoveries and views are constantly changing. So is that such a valid argument, DA? To me it would seem not, but i cannot change your opinion about it. how i have not made one single contribution to science on this discussion, i do not know. am i really a troll by having my beliefs? well i guess i sort of am, since its meaning comes from a french word troller, "to wander," most likely with germanic routes. and my beleifs show me that i am just a sojourner in this tent, on a voyage to the Land. So DA, i would agree with you in that. Finally something we both agree on. (you do think im a troll right?)