BTW, I admit that I disagree with the way some theists, and deists, define 'God'. It is too narrow, for me, but I have a great deal of respect for the god-principle and I am willing to listen to their theology with respect, without personal attacks.

Speaking for myself, I can say that I am a panentheist; that I like process philosophy and theology and I can offer my philosophic reasons for that concept without saying more than that about those who believe otherwise.

I like dialogue, and I like experimental science, as I have said more than once.

I can also dialogue with atheists, without calling them blind fools--as, by the way, the Bible does.

I HAVE TALKED ABOUT SCIENCE
In the philosophy thread I have also given references to many scientific experiments, by scientists, regarding religion. prayer, meditation and the like. To say that I have not talked about science in this "not quite science" section is totally false. And I don't think I have cluttered up the hard science sections. I read, quietly.

Kate knows my position and has given her okay, so far. I think like most editors likes the readership numbers.

If she wants me to remove anything I have written, including my revised signature, all she has to do is send me a PM, or simply do it. I am very easy, it can be done, immediately. I presume and hope you respect any PM she sends to you, right?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org