Terry, you write: "It's unbelieveable that after all this time he is yet to show us he exists...."

Terry, in my humble opinion, it will never happen. Here is why: God, even for theism, is NOT a being who exists like you and I do. To indicate this is why I created the special word, G?D, that I use in my signature.

Keep in mind that only very unsophisticated theists--no disrespect meant--think of God as a being who exists in the same way that you and I exist.

Knowledgeable theists do not think of God as a subjective/objective human-like being with a physical body. Do you I make myself clear? Or is there still some confusion?

G?D, even God, is that which includes all other conceivable things. Therefore, in my humble opinion, as I experience all that IS, I am experiencing God, or G?D.

I ask all atheists: What do you call all that is? How do you define it? Let's dialogue about the nature and function of self-evident existence, okay?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org