To redewenur: Thanks anyway wink

DA said: We don't know what "something" is. But it is equally true that we don't know what nothing is nor is that what physics teaches. What physics teaches is that space did not exist.

exactly my point. as a young, still not enough educated mind (at least considering physics) i find that rather deficient, i hope you can forgive me. but thank you.
you asked what school? Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (how ironic), department for Chemistry and Biology

Wayne: On a forum with this many discussions, that would require a lot of yelling at a lot of people. Welcome.

thanx for that.

Wayne: So what is the room like after you take out another marble? "What was the universe like before time?" can make no sense because there wasn't any time to be before.

that's what's bothering me! if there wasn't any time to be before, why is it before? what initiated the beggining...you'll say big bang...i'll read the books first then bother all of you again!

Wayne: That was my biggest disappointment as a freshman in college: I had been expecting to finally be at the place where everybody knows all the answers. Nope.

tell me about it!
well, i didn't expect them to know all of the answers, but few would be nice...yea right!