Originally Posted By: DA Morgan
...other than how to find a larger flock to fleece while enjoying a tax-free lifestyle subsidized by one's hardworking fellow countrymen.
"Larger flock"? What are you talking about? I use my mouth to--among other things--ask questions, not as a place to keep my feet.

For the record:

Both my wife and I--we are of the same age--have been retired from active duty since 1994. Thank G?D I had the good fortune to marry a successful teacher. It is her pension, not mine, which enables us to live in relative security. Our good health keeps us active helping others. And we are willing to share info on how this is done, too.

BTW, is it a crime to have a successful retirement? Or, because of our good fortune, should we turn ourselves in?

Meanwhile, because of our FAT pension we take the opportunity to do tons of volunteer work. If you would care to join us, we will be happy to tell you how you can do the same--in your area--okay?

Keep in mind: ON OUR INCOME, AND ON THE PROPERTY WHERE WE NOW LIVE, WE PAY ALL PROPER TAXES.

IS THIS CLEAR? IF NOT, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org