WHAT A FLURRY OF INTEREST
I have been away from my 'puter for awhile. Well, well!! What an interesting flury of activity there has been. Over 1,700 clicks! WOW!!! This topic has sure stirred up a lot of interest. I wonder why!

Turner, thanks for your input.

In addition, thanks for introducing a new thread title. IMHO, it solves one problem, at least: I will feel free to talk about the philosophy and art of religion without being overly concerned about the science factor. I repeat, thanks!

The new thread may slow things down somewhat, but that's okay with me. I am busy enough as it is with things going on in http://pathwayschurch.ca --a regularly constituted congregation of the national church--the United Church of Canada--to be very concerned about too many other things.

BTW, if at all possible, I like to deal with personhal conflicts on a moral and ethical level, not on a legal one. But thanks for your concern, anyway. I will leave the demeaning comments to those who are good at it.

BTW 2, I find it very difficult to speak badly about people, especially when I don't know what it is that make them feel so miserable that they feel that they have to lash out at others. Sad, isn't it?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org