Originally Posted By: DA Morgan
Revlgking you are truly an amazing creature.
Thank you! as is each creature of
G?D.

Quote:
You (LGK) attempt to engage in a discussion of a topic upon which you seem totally ignorant of either fact or theory.
I am unaware of ever having met you, or of ever having being your student. What makes you think that you really know well enough to be so...???? smile

Quote:
And if you will accept my (DAM) right to do so then I can prove that god is an invisible purple rhinoceros....
Of course you have the right to define your concept of god. I think you mentioned "His" name, even before I arrived. Now, have PR give me a call. Perhaps we will have a nice chat.

Quote:
For you (LGK) to propose that we use your definition demonstrates either a lack of critical thinking skills or a willful and wanton disregard for intellectual integrity.

I proposed no such nonsense. If you wish to judge my integrity, the choice is your. My definition is my definition. Yours is yours. If you get my drift.

BTW, if you wish to play the my-argument-ad-hominem is better than your AAH--I presume you know the meaning of the term--we are off topic, here.

To conclude this point, if you wish to start an AAH game, I am all in favour of it. We COULD have a little fun. Now open a new thread. But you will have to agree to tell us your life-story and I agree to do the same. I, for one, am very interested, and I have many questions. laugh laugh

Last edited by Revlgking; 01/22/07 10:54 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org