Ready-when-you-are, thanks for your questions.

Such is the kind of food which Newfy trolls really enjoy. smile

You write: "Revlgking, I'd like to ask a compound question:

What do you see as the central purpose of this thread (yes, I'm quite aware of the title)?

A: This is a thread which was started by Tim. I respect his right to answer your question. Because, in my opinion, G?D is self-evident, I have all the proof that I need.

"What are it's other purposes, if any?

A: Again, I say, ask Tim.

"Do you think it's succeeding in those purposes?

A: I have no idea what you mean by 'succeeding". It is sure getting a lot of clicks, eh? smile

"Where do you see this thread going (do you see it moving forward and evolving, or simply moving in ever decreasing circles)?

A: Because I love to dialogue, not just debate, I love it when posters actually contribute something to the topic, not just waste time flaming and demeaning other posters.

BTW, in my opinion, flaming and demeaning other posters just drives potential and serious posters away. Some lurkers find it very difficult to put up with crappy guff. Thus they remain silent, like several of my friends who I have inted to join the frey. Invariably they say: I do not have any interested in being insulted by IDIOTS--their word, not mine.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org