In 1972 I saw Man U at White Hart Lane playing the Tottenham Hotspurs. Georgie Best and Bobby Charlton were playing. Best was right at the height of his popularity, people called him "The Fifth Beatle". Charlton was at the twilight of his great career, but he made one play, a "donkey kick" delection of somebody else's shot that was incredible to watch. Man U was a team in disarry at the time. In 1974 they were relegated to the Second Division. And the Spurs were at the top of their game. They won the UEFA Cup that year. Martin Peters, the English World Cup Team Captain was on the team, as was Martin Chivers I played Football in School; I remember seeing the Spurs defenders sitting on the grass during play when Tottenham was on the attack. I couldn't believe it. Do that in American Football, you're history. The fans, the "Cockneys" of North London, used to sing some song about the Spurs that went to the tune of "Glory, Glory, Halleluyah." I could never make out the words. We, the fans, would STAND UP the entire game. Fist fights everywhere. I was twenty. Oh, those were some glorius Autumn afternoons! I haven't thought of that in years. Thanks, DA.