Originally Posted By: reasonable
well...
To me it seems (am I projecting?) that your (REVLGK) idea of God is similar to mine, that it is the embodiment of everything that is.
If you are referring to me, yes.

But keep in mind: I like to think of GØD as dynamic being in the eternal NOW--around, within and through all that is, including us. I repeat: GØD is not A being--separate and apart from us. We access GØD--this dynamic power and knowledge, everywhere present, through the active use of wisdom, faith, hope and love.

If we make this choice, it becomes obvious in everything we think, say and do, especially do.

THE PRICE OF BEING NEUTRAL
Neutrality is, by nature, sinful and the root cause of so much human suffering and pain. It gives the opportunity for evil to enter our lives. Holocausts come to us as a result of too much neutrality. So does all form of terrorism, including the recent killings in Virginia.

THE PRICE OF BEING DELIBERATELY EVIL
The outright rejection of the Love of GØD simply compounds the evil, the suffering and pain in the NOW, not in some future place called hell.

NO GOD, MESSIAH, OR RELIGION HAS THE KEYS TO HEAVEN AND HELL
==============================================================
I feel the same way about heaven. IMO, it is not just some place of salvation, way in the future, one to which only one so-called "true" religion has the keys and to which only the "faithful" to the "one true church"--ones who promise to pray, pay and pay, will go.

OPEN TO ALL MORAL, LOVING AND GOOD PEOPLE
=========================================
The abundant life of joyous adventure, justice, peace, beauty and truth must be real and experienced in the NOW, or not at all. And it can be in the NOW. All we need do, as free individuals, is make that choice to truly love one another.
==================000000000000000000000000000000=================

Last edited by Revlgking; 04/17/07 10:18 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org