G?D=ALL SCIENCE, ALL PHILOSOPHY AND ALL ART
Certain truths are self-evident
=============================================
G?D IN THE SCIENCES
Somatologically, that, is physically speaking, I am getting to know and experience God with every physical sense I possess. As we invent better and better technologies I will get to know God in physical nature, including space, better. I leave this in the hands of the many moral and ethical people of science. This is the physical universe which scientists, bless them all, explore daily. I experience God with every breath I take. No wonder our word 'spirit' in the languages of the Bible is the same as air, wind and breath.

G?D IN PHILOSOPHY
Philosophically and psychologically, that is mentally speaking, I know God with my mind, intellect and every thought I think. The older I grow, the more I learn, and the more I experience of God in this mental sense. I love philosophy and its children, pneumatology and psychology, especially in its humanistic form.

Theologians speak of God in the awe-filled imminent-being sense of the word--as acknowledged by great scientists like Newton, Einstein and Hawking, Tesla, Edison, Suzuki and many others--male and female.

G?D AS TRANSCENDENT BEING
Best of all, IMHO, I know God pneumatologically, spiritually--that is, God beyond measurement or proof. God, in this sense is ineffable.

As finite beings, even our top scientists admit that human beings can't measure the infinity of space, or the eternity of time--the cosmos, omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence, but we can have a strong feeling that it is there and, at the same time in every atom of our physical being.

Just as the universe is governed, physically, by physical laws, I believe that there are moral and ethical laws which govern us mentally and spiritually. Getting to know these laws and learning how to live by them will make all the difference whether or not the future will be a hell, or a heaven.

And by the way, I happen to believe that death is THE GREAT illusion, which true science will, eventually, help us to overcome. More on my opion of death, later.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org