DAM, no real harm done; but when you said
Quote:
Blacknad wrote:
"But it would be helpful if your criticisms were balanced, once in a while."
you were quoting me, LGK, not Blacknad. It is kinda nice to know that we can all be fallible, at times, eh?

You go on commenting and adding to your list of misplaced quotes
Quote:
I thought I did a remarkably good job when I stated what I believe to be the truth: "I know you are far too intelligent a person ...."

Now where did I learn to write this way? Next time I'm in B'ham I'll tell you. That is not a subject to the web.

But please do not blame scientists for being human. We are. We make the same mistakes. The same errors in judgement.
Now this is I will make a clear note of and file away for future use.
Quote:
And have the exact same weaknesses as do mortals.
You sound like an agnostic theologian. smile

And you go on, and on
Quote:
What distinguishes us, I believe, is what distinguished the Founding Father's of America from those that came before.

We believe in a system of checks-and-balances. We readily acknowledge the errors of Einstein, Bohr, Darwin, and others that some would like to put up in a Pantheon. We demand that authors subject themselves to peer review.
And are you implying that all philosophers and theologians do not? Oh, Come now!!! With two postgraduates degrees in theology, I demand a little more respect, here!! laugh laugh And please, leave the BSing to me. laugh

Last edited by Revlgking; 01/24/07 01:27 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org