Excellent stuff follows, from Stephen Hawking:
Quote:
Larry King: Do you believe in God?

Stephen Hawking: Yes, if by God is meant the embodiment of the laws of the universe.
Larry King Live, December 25, 1999
What a great mind.
======================================================
I am not sure what to call the following. It sounds like a DAM rant, without any substance, calling for CENSORSHIP--In the Land of the Free?:
Originally Posted By: DA Morgan
Revltroll wrote:

"I am a great believer in the art of dialoguing"

Dialoguing is NOT a word. It is just more new-age woo-woo imbecility. And what you are posting is not science.

Rose ... please kill this thread ... all of it ... without mercy. This isn't science. This isn't even "not-quite science." This is a malignant troll.
Originally Posted By: DA Morgan
Revltroll wrote:
"I am a great believer in the art of dialoguing"

Dialoguing is NOT a word. It is just more new-age woo-woo imbecility. And what you are posting is not science.

Rose ... please kill this thread ... all of it ... without mercy.

This isn't science. This isn't even "not-quite science." This is a malignant troll.

Rose, I got the same kind of rant when I dared to write what I write, here, in a forum set up by "Christian Heritage" fundamentalists.

This should tell us something about human nature. Out of fear that they had to protect The "TRUTH", I was censored. Surely, brave agnostics and atheists do not fear dialogue.

I am interested in knowing: What kind of fearful fundamentalism do we have here?

WE NEED A POLL: WHO IS IN FAVOUR OF CENSORSHIP?
DAM it, Rose...please don't kill this thread, without giving a warning. At least not until I have had the opporunity to put the content of it into my file. I need a few "good" examples of the way extremists think and behave, for a book I plan to write. smile

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org