Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Revlgking
Your topic is not of science....
My topic? This is not MY topic. It was started by Tim. And the vast majority of posts are not mine. IMHO, at 727 clicks it is a mighty popular one.

BTW 1, what constitutes a "Not-Quite-Science"?

I like to think that all science began as a philosophy and can become an art--the art of moral and ethical living.

BTW 2: Using the traditional word, God, I have a strong feeling that God and the total mysterious Cosmos are one and the same. This means that the "Evidence for God" is overwhelming.

Isaac Newton, Sir James Jeans, Einstein, A.N. Whithead, William James, Carl Jung, the Menningers of the famous clinic, Stephen Hawking, and many other brilliant scientists--certainly no atheists--held a similar concept. I use the special symbol simply in my signature to call attention to this--Goodness, Order and Design in all that is.

Maybe, with the number of brainy scientists, who believe that God is the One (unitheism), all discussion about theology should be in a hard-science section. smile

Last edited by Revlgking; 01/19/07 09:43 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org