Originally Posted By: Zephir
[quote=TheFallibleFiend] Neither evolution, nor any other science, says anything about the existence or non-existence of Gods.
Zephir, may I get in on the fun?

BTW, please, refresh my aging memory. Keep in mind that I am 79:

What is your stance, theologically speaking?

BTW 2, I agree with you when you say: "Science is incapable of addressing the subject of God(s)."

What do you mean? when you say,"Scientists have believed in vacuum emptiness for a long time... AWT proposes a physical interpretation of human soul as well."

BTW 3: Is the following question: Why doesn't America believe in evolution? really an important question?

Or, perhaps we need to change it to another question?

Meanwhile, if we want to talk about evolution, why don't we just start a new thread, with a new question: Do you, or do you not, believe in the theory, and fact, of evolution?

BTW 4: In my opinion, America is not a person--that is, America is not one who is capable of thinking and believing in anything, as a person, agreed?

I happen to have many bright cousins who are Americans. I love them all. I know they are quite capable of thinking, intelligently, which, I presume, so are most of us involved in this thread, eh?.

Last edited by Revlgking; 08/17/09 12:28 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org