Quote:
It is apprx 20 metres down from the current street level.

didnt you mean 20 ft , because 20 meters = 65.61 feet

here is a picture that apears to have been taken from the top of
the pool of siloam.

Quote:
The bible is chocka full of contradictions. i.e. 3 versions of the final words of Jesus in the 4 gospels.

The original Bible , the Torah consisted of only the first 5 books of the bible.

The Torah is also known as the Chumash, Pentateuch or Five Books of Moses

they are the Books of

Genesis (Bereshit)
Exodus (Shemot)
Leviticus (Vayikrah)
Numbers (Bamidbar)
Deuteronomy (Devarim)

the oldest (known) alphabet is semitic - hebrew in origin
found in egypt - 4,000 years old.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/521235.stm

Quote:
The hallmark of Creation/nature/evolution is 'precision'. That precision is ‘not’ in the bible and thus the bible blows itself apart as anything credible to go by.

the Torah was written at least 3,000 years ago.

So if man has only been here for apx 6,500 years then the information was passed down by mouth via memory generation by generation for 3,500 years until Moses had a written language that could be used to write with.

now just try and recite an entire book , any book you choose will be fine.

then add 4 more books to the list... and try to not get a word out of place.

pass that information down to your children and them to their children etc..etc..etc.. after 3,500 years have gone by and they are allowed to write the books down do you think they will have memorized every single word exactly as you told them 3,500 years ago?

I wonder if I could read a few of the scientific journals and writtings that were written down a few hundred years ago and find any flaws or contridictions?

the earth is flat - everything rotates around the earth - etc.
how many thousands of errors / contridictions can be found today with what we now know about the past in what was then called science.

Quote:
Yes at some stage there was some type of creation – something has to have come from somewhere.

and there had to be a creator there to create.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.