"No, you've decidedly established my personal opinion of science."

"I'm talking about the reality that man is not infallable, and science is tainted by the beliefs, inadequacies, opinions and shortfalls of mans conscious morality."
Actually, you said a lot more than that. You did indeed state your opinion of science, but have tried to state it as if it were some objective truth.

"Taking into consideration the need of the ego to be infallible and the fear of being wrong,"
I relish finding out that I'm wrong - hence my user name. I look forward to being educated by people who know more than I do, who are smarter than I am, who have worked on some particular problem or some general problem for extended periods of time. I experience this very often - nearly every day of my life. Sometimes I experience it on this forum, but not so much of late.

There's a lot more to being objective than simply talking in third person. There's a lot more to understanding than simply spewing intricate nonsense. There is a thing called modern science. And you could actually learn some of it, if you were to pick up a few books. Pick a branch - any branch. Drink deeply. Eschew the shallow draughts.