Quote:
My oh my, how you bandy the obvious. I've never even implied that any opinion can do anything but satisfy a niche. Are your opinions somehow above and beyond?

Negatory O' Master of the Obvious. Simply meeting your flatulant responses with an appropriate remedy.

Quote:
Any disagreement with your woo is immediately branded as "an inability" Standard answer of the peddler.

No, the ignorance of said subject matter branded as woo is immediately recognized as a weakness rather than a strength by someone who is more knowledgable.

Quote:
You give yourself more importance in the scheme of things than is necessary.
Standard ad hominem. You can do better.

I could, but first we must address you at your current level of comprehension to see if there is any hope to improve upon its stagnant levels of perception. Moving forward without your understanding of the subject would be pointless. One would have to point out the obviousness in your lack of comprehension before we could actually have a conversation on said subject, intelligent or otherwise.
Quote:
This is a fun game isn't it!
It is indeed, for a while, but your repetitious ad hominems and vagueries do weary one after a bit.

The game can be played any way you want to. When you decide, everything about the game will change. You can position yourself and others as the victim to circumstance, or the creator of ones reality. When you decide to improve, so shall your world and everything in it.
Until then, you attract toward you all that you give your attention to, and the universe does not hear negatives. It is the very things you give the most attention to that are attracted to you, and that would include the tremendous content of thought laying within the subconscious.
Mostly you give your attention to that which underlies your surface awareness. The stress or fear in discovering your lack of experience and the hope that your life means something to someone other than yourself so you might feel better.

So when you actually want to discuss the subject rather than what you think about the subject and those in it, the conversation will change in its energetics from a pissing contest to expanding knowledge and experience. wink

Until then beating your chest and adjusting your balls will only temorarily satsify your need to claim a measure of self worth. And then you die...