Curtis: "Cosmological undirected evolution is disproved by the improbability of the 4 forces being present right after the big bang. How can you realistically reject what I say? "
Please use the quote facility properly. You have me quoted as making that comment, when it was yours. Nor would I make such a statement when it is false.

Cosmological evolution is not biological evolution. The theories we have are much more questionable in CE than in BE. Creationists, because they are confused by actual science, have a strong tendency whenever they find a gap in understanding, of asserting that the lack of knowledge is proof that a creator is the only reasonable explanation. That is never a scientific approach to any question.

Nevertheless we have no basis for evaluating the probability of cosmological evolution. It's not surprising that creationists have jumped right in and started making mathematically and scientifically unjustified assertions. It's also not surprising that those who already have a strong disposition towards irrational beliefs are elated to find any justification that their beliefs are supported by "hard scientific facts."