FF- That is a nice video as it has so any ideas, some of which I find very different from the usual points of view. The issue of 'modelling' is an area in which I have even less expertise than usual, but I find myself agreeing with you regarding the issue of the meaning of words. As I have revealed many times on this site, I am a pedant about the correct useage of words, but meaning is a slippery thing, and varies from person to person. Words and their meanings overlap, morphing into each other seamlessly, sometimes leaving us behind. However, and I think you allude to this, the meaning, the idea trying to find expression, remains the same. This is the reason why focussing on individual words to interpret concepts probably will not lead to understanding the underlying idea, especially in the absence of goodwill.

The idea is debatable, and constant. The vocabulary is fickle and changing. I do not think that debate is being shackled in this instance, but I do suspect that the idea and the meanings are being hi-jacked by people whose thinking is rigid and self-interested. I still do not know why it should be so especially in the US, and so far no one has answered this question!