Quote:
It's the image with the dark blue arrows on it - the rightmost arrow that points down to a "substrate pressure line."

from what I make of this point on the image , the area you are refering to is not compacted , and is between the two toes above it , and is more in an area of undisturbed soil.

the pressure that disturbed the soil underneath the toes in this cross section even reflects the amounts of pressure that someones toes would present to the soil , ie.. the larger or big toe is shown distributing more pressure than the smaller toes in a progressive fashion.

when you are walking your smaller toes do not press down as much as your big toe does.

to me this is more evidence that this particular cross section is not a carved fake.

I am sory I have taken so long today to reply to the links you posted for the remaining videos , they do show impresive evidence I must say , but there are things that occured in earths past that would have more impact on the development of the human skeletal system , due only to environmental exposure.

Im not going to pick at straws but I would like to point out a few things I found in the videos and comment on them.

in the videos he states that ativisms cannot occur from mamals to birds , nor from birds to mamals etc...

he states that for this reason that mamals cannot have bird parts
and that mamals can only have reptile parts , a platapus clearly has a duck like bill attached to its skull , and a duck type bill is from a bird.

a platapus is not a bird as it has no wings , and a duck is not a mamal as it has wings , so which is correct ?

or is this one case a freak of nature that evolution will allow?

shortly after this he states that we find whales with leggs but we dont find fish with leggs.

it so happens that there are several species of fish that WALK on land and BREATH air as they walk...

such as
snakehead fish

and

walking catfish

granted they dont have legs as we do but they walk just the same on their fins.

the important thing here is that they adapted due to their environment , they walk to water , although they are fish.

Im sure there are many other examples that could be found that would disprove what he says about ativisms.

what about an octupus , a butterfly , how many diverse species are there here on the earth , yet we seem to want to believe that we evolved from apes.

why couldnt we have evolved from the purple rinocerus?

why isnt there a similar species to humans?

why didnt the other animals learn to walk on two leggs?

why are we the only species that wears clothes?

what happened to evolution in all the other species?

those are a lot of questions you have already heard in the past
but lets think about time and the changes in geography that have occured in the past , and about climate changes , and about sea levels.

at or around the time of death of the oldest modern human skull found (apx 40,000 years old) the earth was in an ice age.

sea levels were far below what they are today even much further than you expect.

393 ft

if you will look at where most people live today you will find that they live close to the sea shore , and that all people in greenland live close to the sea shore , simply because all the ice.

where Im getting at with this , and I will have to finish tommorow is that the oldest skull found is just the newest oldest skull that could be found.

and that we cannot claim things such as evolution when we have not uncovered the oldest possible places and probable places of human existance.

Im tired I will finish tomorow OK

just posting these links for use tomorow.

skull

skulls and time lines

ice

jaw bone

gorilla 10 my

still editing this ok...

I have already done this in the past but I believe it was lost when the SAG server lost everything awhile back..
now there are a few additional points I would like to make so its for the best that the information was lost anyway.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.