Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
"There is a lot more to learning than decidedly denying everything that is not of the mainstream democratic authority."

There is a lot more to science that just criticizing without understanding. If all of science were proven wrong tomorrow, theosophy would still be religion and not science, and your posts would still be nonsense.

Better to knowledgeably agree with the majority than to disagree in ignorance. None of your rambling rants, to include the theosophy ads, indicate even a remote understanding of science.

The majority once thought the world was flat. Today the majority is lost/hidden within the voice of the media, which professes to speak for the majority along with the few like yourself, educated within the system who would like to represent themselves as that authoritative majority.

None of my posts were to indicate a distinctive measure of my knowledge of science, that would not be possible for you to know since we haven't really discussed scientific knowledge. What we have discussed is the label of science, and theosophy.
So far we haven't gotten much further than discussing your feelings for either label and by doing so, demonstrating what an opinion is.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!