Quote:
Isn't that just killing your point altogether? - sounds like you are arguing for the point of arguing.

I dont agree to many of the senarios that are being used to either prove or disprove creation , and it may be that God placed many things to test our faith , who knows but God.

the one thing that Im certain of is that life cannot begin from non-life.

you can have a planet that has no life on it at all , and that planet might have had life of some sort on it at a given time in the past , so life can be destroyed.

anytime anyone wishes to show a single instance of life that began from non-life then feel free to do so , until then I will cling to my belief that God created Life.

Its pretty simple stuff just make some dirt live that has no life in it.

Im sure that if all the smart people get together since they are so smart that they can accomplish this , and then we who believe that God created Life would know better , wouldnt we.

So just do it !

No wait lets do this first to get you warmed up... get all the smartest people together and let them create a single grain of sand from nothing.

then they can cause life to go into that grain of sand.

not a problem right?

... Well were not claiming that we smart people can create anything you know , just that we can claim that life just occured from some type of casual occurance somewhere , were not sure how it occured or the circumstances involved , in fact we havent got a clue !!

but we do know that were right about evolution and that all those who believe that God created life are wrong.

because were smart !!

right?

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.