"I would think a scientist wouldn't reasonably infer that someone who is motivated toward self inquiry would be labeled as cultist "
1. not everyone who says they are "motivated towards self inquiry" is in reality.
2. even if it were true, that's not the reason you are referred to as a cultist.

"If you never really understood the nature of self exploration and the thousands of years of documentation toward that endeavor I would call you a man of limitation."
Once again you demonstrate a profound ignorance of science. The limitations of modern science are those things which delimit the scope of what can adequately be addressed by it. The rest of the stuff might actually be unknowable. (Pretending to know things counts in theosophy, but not in science.)

"the appearance of being a victim rather than a creator of your own world experience "
Change of subject. Never said anything about being a victim. Never hinted at it. Nor can it be reasonably inferred from any post I have made.

"Ignorance is the meticulous abuse of labels"
There is no end of your abuse of language. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. Abuse is intentional misrepresentation, which is the fundamental mode of operation of theosophy.

"Self correction would require some small amount of humility"
Humility would require someone actually know something about a subject (science) before trying to hijack a forum dedicated to its discussion.