Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
"No, you've decidedly established my personal opinion of science."

"I'm talking about the reality that man is not infallable, and science is tainted by the beliefs, inadequacies, opinions and shortfalls of mans conscious morality."

Actually, you said a lot more than that. You did indeed state your opinion of science, but have tried to state it as if it were some objective truth.

I made reference to the notion that science is linked to mans idea of humanity. Within the extremist point of view where dogma takes over sensibility and religion is created with a label, pasted on a point of view.
Your point of view regarding science would fit comfortably into that idea.
Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend

"Taking into consideration the need of the ego to be infallible and the fear of being wrong,"
I relish finding out that I'm wrong - hence my user name. I look forward to being educated by people who know more than I do, who are smarter than I am, who have worked on some particular problem or some general problem for extended periods of time. I experience this very often - nearly every day of my life. Sometimes I experience it on this forum, but not so much of late.

There's a lot more to being objective than simply talking in third person. There's a lot more to understanding than simply spewing intricate nonsense. There is a thing called modern science. And you could actually learn some of it, if you were to pick up a few books. Pick a branch - any branch. Drink deeply. Eschew the shallow draughts.

There is a lot more to learning than decidedly denying everything that is not of the mainstream democratic authority. Stretching the mind in a visionary fashion, learning something that cannot be learned from a book, and experiencing something within yourself that is so diverse that it could be twisted by any level of the imagination but still relevant to all of life. The kind of thing that books are written about and interpreted as intricate nonsense by those who wish to remain complacent and within the box of belief, be they scientific or religious.

Rather than sipping only from the shallow draughts of belief in a constantly evolving point of view in theory and application, one could drink deeply from the unbounded absolute, which is constantly supporting everything in creation, including scientific/religious belief.
There, one discovers ones Self, and the meaning of life. From that foundation of experience science becomes supportive of evolution with a greater sense of being a part of all life rather than outside of it. Every thought feeling and action is always in accord with every one, and every belief, rather than distracted by the concerns in the differences and judgments of personal opinion and egoic bigotry.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!