the footprints of the dinosaur and the two legged humanoid led under a limestone ledge.

they removed part of the ledge by seperating the layers of the limestone , and the prints were there also.

now I could understand you might say this was a hoax if the footprints stopped after they removed the limestone ledge and would not be writing about this , but if the footprints are there then they have been there as long as the limestone ledge has , over 100 million years.

thats a fact that cannot be denied , except by evolutionist
and of course many of the people on this forum.

after all they can only know WHAT KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE HAD ACCESS TO

what type of evidence do you believe?
seen or unseen?
why havent you seen loads of non-evolution evidence.

heres an example , listen to what is said about facts being IGNORED by evolutionist.

thousands of feet inside mountains in central california inside tunnels that were being dug by the california gold minners , human skeletons and artifacts were being found , yet because these finds contradicted evolution they were ignored - false science at its greatest.

http://www.mcremo.com/california.html

Quote:
According to modern geological reporting, most of the discoveries occurred in Eocene river channels, capped by solid layers of Miocene latite several hundred feet thick. The discoveries attracted the attention of scientists worldwide, but were rejected primarily because they contradicted the then emerging Darwinian picture of human evolution.

EOCENE-- 54.8 to 33.7 MILLION YEARS AGO --http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/tertiary/eoc.html

Darwinists / evoloutionist routinely assert that humans like ourselves appeared fairly recently on this planet, between 150,000 and 100,000 years ago.

Quote:
In this paper, I give a case study showing how commitment to Darwinism operated in the treatment of archeological discoveries from the gold mining region of California in the nineteenth century. The discoveries indicated the existence of anatomically modern humans in the Tertiary. I propose to show that this evidence was eliminated from archeological discourse primarily because it contradicted an emerging Darwinist consensus on human origins, with humans evolving from more apelike hominids in the late Pleistocene. I also wish to show how Darwinists today continue to try keep this evidence out of active scientific discussion and out of presentations to the general public

Quote:
There was a petrified pine tree, from sixty to eighty feet in length and between two and three feet in diameter at the butt, lying near this skeleton.

one thing I've personaly noticed about false science is that it refuses to accept evidence contrary to itself.

ie...

Quote:
“Perhaps if Professor Whitney had fully appreciated the story of human evolution as it is understood today, he would have hesitated to announce the conclusions formulated, notwithstanding the imposing array of testimony with which he was confronted.” In other words, if the facts do not fit the favored theory, the facts, even an imposing array of them, must go.

sceince is the GATHERING of knowledge , not ignoring new found knowledge.

thats why I call evolution false science.

when evolutionist normaly call this type of thing false science.

LOL ;-]

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.