Anon posted:
"Name me a species that only partially evolved."

Species cannot "partially evlove". Evolution is not a quantity, it's a process. It is change. To think that evolution can reach some kind of completion is to imply that there is a goal in the first place. That would imply some kind of plan which would imply some kind of planner. People who reject the idea of God in favor of evolution, then simply reassign the qualities of a god to the process of evolution, are simply renaming God. Evolution does not have a "plan".

"Also, our science and math education is poor. I would also add that the size of our country contributes to the slow flow of information to isolated, ignorant demographics." --by Anon

I live in what would likely be considered an isolated demographic; the least densly populated area of the US. There is ignorance here but no more so than any metropolitan area in the country. There are areas in any city that are as isolated and ignorant as any here in the "wilds". So the size of our country has nothing to do the ignorance factor. Ignorance is ubiquitous.

When you talk to me like I'm five, I want to write on you with a crayon. -- Joanna Hoffman