Originally Posted By: curtis mohommed
Whenever atheists are presented with the reality that undirected evolution is impossible, they either disappear or spout illiterate nonsense.
No one can dispute that the universe and its inhabitants were finely tuned. I can envisage natural selection and random mutation figuratively "having a meeting" to design the eye, because these forces were created just as gravity was.
"Anonymous" is, in all likelihood, here, if he/she/it exists at all, because of a 23rd chromosome being x or y, and a complex reproductive system that could not have evolved by tiny steps over eons of time.
Atheists are in a state of denial because paradoxically they hate the creator in whom they do not believe.
If a creationist said that Science killed, because it invented weapons such as the A Bomb, atheists would scoff and rush to the defense of Science. Yet, they blame religion for wars. Religion and Science are inanimate and therefore incapable of killing. Humans kill, and multiple millions were killed by atheists in the name of hate or race.
One now discredited evangelist put it best: If you believe you evolved from a rock, you could not be that stupid, you had to be taught.

I don't know if this was prompted by my posts or not. If they were and you assumed me to be an atheist, it's just another of the wild, wild generalizations you splattered so generously all over your post. I don't know if undirected evolutions is possible or not but I am sure, by the undirected shotgun barrage you've just released, that you don't either.

"If a creationist said that science killed..." What creationist? Are they identical? "... atheists would scoff and rush..." Also identical? What happened? Did God create but two types of individuals then clone them so He'd only have to deal with two groups, each with identical views?

"Atheists are in a state of denial because paradoxically they hate the creator in whom they do not believe."

You are not describing a paradox here. You are spouting what you defined in your opening sentence. Illiterate nonsense.

Can one OD on discredited evangelism?

When you talk to me like I'm five, I want to write on you with a crayon. -- Joanna Hoffman