Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend

It happened without a conscious selector.
There is no such thing, only in wishful thinking.

"... invented a new form of probability.'
It's not necessary to invent a new form of probability. It's only necessary to understand that we don't know enough to derive the actual probabilities.

If enough is not known, this means scientific proof of creation is possible.

"I won't bother to even go into the complexity of proteins, amino acids, etc. that are required for successful adaptations,"
Because it is irrelevant. Successful adaptions already occur. Even ardent creationists admit this.

There are no proven adaptations of kind to another kind, e.g. fish to mammal, dog to cat. I exclude the fraudulent drawings in biology textbooks, and those who match a tiny fossil and proclaim, e.g. whales are related to antelopes. There are too many steps for this to happen.

"Multiple universes!"
That is one explanation.

It is the only one science has. Hence a designer is the obvious answer. Yet New Scientist Magazine proclaimed that the fine tuning is PROOF! of multiverses. Such is the way undirected evolution was "proven" and millions brainwashed.

"All who ask God to appear, ought to have lived 2,000 years ago, then they could draw their own conclusion. After all, some say there was no holocaust, only 50 years ago."
This is the kind of silly comparison I expect one who is a religious apologist to make.
The fact is, no one who did not live then can make any conclusion on what may not have happened.