Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
"Rejection of authority?... Now that's dramatic"
Apparently you do not actually read the screeds that you cut-n-paste.
I read and I comprehend what is behind the script and the direction and intention of the message.
In order to understand the attachment to authority one does not try to reject the dysfunctional behavior because that only rubs the wound. When you understand the dysfunctional tendency to believe everything you hear or read from some source that is democratically proposed as truth you give up the refined cognitive functions of intuition in the awareness of reality.
Or simply put, accepting something as truth without the extended experience, mindless interpretation and belief.
There is no thing, good or bad that is not of interpretation and belief. Separating good from evil or visa versa, perpetuates illusion and you become part of the problem you identify with.

You aren't really understanding the read....Understanding comes with evolving consciousness.
Hence the term evolution has a spiritual side in that what we see as change in the outer world is relevant, or reflected by the change that is realized in the inner awareness of self and reality.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!