Originally Posted By: Zephir
Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
Nearly every message you post.
Do you really believe, I'm required to contact Bohm's students to derive something testable by using of implicate geometry?

What about the derivation of Godel's incompletness theorems?

Look. You insist that I am a mere dog compared to your immense intellect. Apparently there are a great many others who are your inferiors as well. Maybe, as you're following up on Bohm's work, just MAYBE one of his students might actually be able to have the slightest glimmer of hope to understand the true magnitude of your genius. I'm not saying they can prove anything. Surely they are not worthy of you. But if anyone in the whole word is going to understand you, it's probably them.

Despite my actual studies being in applied math, I'm reasonably familiar with Goedel's theorems. I have no idea what relation they have to what you're talking about. In fact, I have no idea what any of your sentences have to do with each other. As near as I can tell you are a random stupidity generator. But that's only because I am a dog and you are a god.

Dear God, please enlighten me with your brilliant exposition about Goedel's theorem. Does it prove AWT? Is it the by-product of density gradient in AWT? I'm sure it will make as little sense to me as everything else you've written. but maybe someone closer to your intellectual calibre could glean something - Tutor Turtle or Paul or ImRamCan.