the problem here is the lack of reasoning within both parties(parties meaning those who believe in evolution and those who dont)most evolutionist usually tend to leave God out the picture completely, while most christians in america tend to disregard evolution along with natural selection because they believe God made Adam as 1st man.Now, what about the cavemen? What about natural selection? What about God? In my opinion God created everything, we should all be able to agree that nothing can exist without being created 1st right? this should be common sense.As for evolution, maybe we have evolved over time, was it from chimps and apes? No one can know for sure but i personally do not think so.But I am a believer in natural selection somewhat, this should also come as common sense, only the strong survive in any and all sitiuations, for example if dinosaurs returned in this day and age, we would probably go right back to the caves for safety if our weapons didnt work.SO it all kind of falls in together, remember theory will always change with more observation, in knowing this main fact we should all be reasonable as to our different opinions....no one person can know it all.

Im here to get some thoughts out and to hear others.I guess you could say im just a curious person!