"When and where did you suggest that it not be ignored?"

That is a really silly argument! You suggested that Rev had implied something-- he said he didn't. He cannot then refute something you implied he had done before he did it! Arguing logically is always a better idea than accusation.

"All who ask God to appear, ought to have lived 2,000 years ago, then they could draw their own conclusion. After all, some say there was no holocaust, only 50 years ago."

Many who were 'there' 2,000 years ago did not a) believe that Jesus' birth hailed the coming of the promised Messiah, b) believe that Jesus was the son of god or c) did not know of his birth, life or existence at the time. We didn't live then, so it's another ridiculous argument. I doubt that I would have believed then that this wise young rabbi was the son of god, as I do not now. As for the holocaust, some of the people who experienced this horror on both sides are still alive to bear witness, and denying that something exists does not negate its reality. If you believe that Jesus was the son of god then for you he will be. God exists in whatever form you wish, or without form if you prefer. All that has to happen is that you believe it so. I cannot prove your belief wrong anymore than you can prove that my disbelief wrong.