Quote:
Scientists look at evidence. They reject things that are silly.

and "silly things" being things that would discredit evolution no doubt.

I say that a silly thing is a science such as evolution that is built upon a foundation that is riddled with falseties and cover ups , one that choses its data as it deems necessary for its strenghts.

why have we not been given the oppurtunity to view the artifacts that were found in the california gold mine tunnels where million year old human skeletons and artifacts were discovered just around the time that evolution was TAKING hold.

read from page 266 from the above link I posted and see if you can find these million year old skeletons that were found in million year old riverbeds , enclosed inside mountains as tunnels were dug in the search for gold.

here is a link to more info

http://www.mcremo.com/california.html

and here also

Recent investigations bearing on the qu...e Sierra Nevada

Quote:
myriad manifestations of creationism
various relativity deniers
Electric sun
911 truthers
moon hoaxers
atomic bomb hoaxers
alien overlords

you left out one very important one

Quote:
evolutionist that cover up data to fit evolution

Quote:
This is pretty much par for the course for fundamentalist religionists. They are told from very early ages that the evil one is trying to mislead them. Any logic or science that leads them away from god is false to begin with.

I believe that par for the evolutionist course is one that skips a few holes in order to insure that evolution wins the game.
they are told from a very early age that truthfull people are trying to lead them away from evolution by using such thing as facts and ancient writtings , drawings and carvings that would discredit evolution.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.