Originally Posted By: aD2Lxo4
wow, and I thought this was dead, who would have thought a few opinions on a page could spiral so dramatically into such a personal battle. No I am not American, but the question was no ' why don't Americans believe in evolution, please only Americans answer'. No I gave my opinion like everyone else. BTW kerb: • noun a stone edging to a pavement or raised path. Maybe I should have said gutter, or trash or something, I don't know it made sense at the time. Common vernacular ' kerb your behaviour - change the way in which you behave'. Look it up. I am speaking ENGLISH.

America doesn't believe in Evolution, I can only guess, but so can any of you. It is an impossible question to answer unless you are the collective mind of every American. To say that I am wrong is an OPINION, it's your right to have, but the odds alone would say that someone else in that big world would agree with me.

Tell me, even in a Democratic nation, are the defeated parties of a national vote wrong, simply because the majority won?

Sorry about the kerb question. But, I was spiraling dramatically into a personal battle. Tweakin twits as I call it. I'm sure you can understand.

I don't really understand what you're saying here except for your last question. The answer to that is: Yes! Of course they are wrong. They voted for the loser for crying out loud. How much wronger can you get? They should be incarcerated in isolation, fed only Vienna Sausages, forced to listen to John Denver 24/7 and given only vinagre to drink. Let them serve as an example to others so stupid as to consider voting for the wrong candidate.

Americans are solipcist. Only a twit wouldn't know that. And that's not my opinion. It's graven into a marble tablet hidden on top of Mt. Arafat. When Nostradamus comes back, he'll go up and retrieve it for us. And that will finally put a curb to all this dramatic spiraling that's spiraling so dramatically out of control these days.

And you thought this was dead? WRONG! Do you like your weenies with mustard or BBQ sauce? Sunshine on my Shoulders or Rocky Mountain High? Wine or Cider?

When you talk to me like I'm five, I want to write on you with a crayon. -- Joanna Hoffman