Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend

"I would think a scientist wouldn't reasonably infer that someone who is motivated toward self inquiry would be labeled as cultist "
1. not everyone who says they are "motivated towards self inquiry" is in reality.
2. even if it were true, that's not the reason you are referred to as a cultist.

Oh? Please enlighten me by splitting more hair.

"If you never really understood the nature of self exploration and the thousands of years of documentation toward that endeavor I would call you a man of limitation."
Once again you demonstrate a profound ignorance of science. The limitations of modern science are those things which delimit the scope of what can adequately be addressed by it. The rest of the stuff might actually be unknowable. (Pretending to know things counts in theosophy, but not in science.)

Pretending to know things in theosophy is still pretending to know.

"the appearance of being a victim rather than a creator of your own world experience "
Change of subject. Never said anything about being a victim. Never hinted at it. Nor can it be reasonably inferred from any post I have made.

Can so. I'm speaking of levels of consciousness and how one comprehends reality. The idea and experience of what one can see with the developed faculties of the physical senses, and what one can't see when the senses are underdeveloped. The evolutionary ascent of man into awareness of reality.

"Ignorance is the meticulous abuse of labels"
There is no end of your abuse of language. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. Abuse is intentional misrepresentation, which is the fundamental mode of operation of theosophy.

I remain convinced you have no knowledge of extrasensory perception, and no knowledge of theosophy, and as such all indications of judgment without knowledge an abusive and misrepresentation of said subject. I.E. ignorance.

"Self correction would require some small amount of humility"
Humility would require someone actually know something about a subject (science) before trying to hijack a forum dedicated to its discussion.

The knowledge required to know truth and the ability to be correct would require mastery of a subject rather than some knowledge. You haven't demonstrated you have any mastery in the subject of theosophy but have hinted toward the idea that science in your opinion has with the presentation of some knowledge or idea of theosophy, determines it to be of a non scientific nature and that my approach has hijacked the thread.

Sheesh. You're a blinding light of intellectual and spiritual inspiration.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!