TT

Quote:
along with the few like yourself, educated within the system who would like to represent themselves as that authoritative majority.

None of my posts were to indicate a distinctive measure of my knowledge of science, that would not be possible for you to know since we haven't really discussed scientific knowledge. What we have discussed is the label of science, and theosophy.
So far we haven't gotten much further than discussing your feelings

I believe that you hit upon something here , your "educated within the system" seems to cover most Practicing scientist
view concerning the subject !!

in my opinion evoloution is no more a science than computer science is a science , in computer science - programming .. is no more than a set of instructions that are fed into a computers memory by a program and the computer runs the set of instructions to perform certain desired opperations.

basicaly computers and the programming of computers and their peripherials are no more than a few machines that you need to know how to communicate with and how to let them communicate with each other ...

computer science is more of a language not a science.

evolution likewise is a set of instructions that define how
the species have changed over the milenia.

the only problem is that evolution seems to think the computer
evolved from a grain of silicone that just appeared all over the world back in the cambrian explosion and it programed itself to perform the different task needed ... LOL

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.