Originally Posted By: Iztaci

Ignorance isn't "tuned in" to anything. Ignorance is not a thing; it's the absence of a thing. Knowledge.

No its an absence of experience in Truth that is not relative to belief and theory. Ignoring the subtle which is present but not believed often drives the mind further away from truth into superstition based on what aint real aint what I can't see and comprehend based on what I been told, Jethro.
Quote:

DNA "contains" the potential for ignorance? How can DNA "contain" a "potential". Gift wrapped in a glycoprotein fabric with a nucleotide bow? DO NOT OPEN IN THE PRESENCE OF DRUIDS!

How can a seed from a tree contain a potential tree? Plant it nourish it and you get a tree.
DNA contains all the building blocks for the human mechanism. nourish it by feeding it sh*t and you get a sh*tty human. You should be familiar with that idea, you tend to speak of sh*t often enough. What you give your attention to multiplies itself in personality and belief.
Quote:

"It's the reason so many turn to spirituality for some kind of freedom from fear, and release from the ideas of inevitable process that we are destined to incorporate ignorance into humanity by default."

Incorporate a non-thing into humanity? You might incorporate air, you know, the stuff your above paragraph is made of, by injecting it via certain orifices in your body. But then air is something. Ignorance is nothing. Nada. Zip. Squat. Along with being grammatically impossible, your statement is nonsense.

If Jethro don't 'sperience it, it aint possible, 'cause Jethro know everthang real.... crazy
Quote:

"Balance can be achieved in a humility that lay beyond egoic impressions and the creation of evolution..."

Ignoring the grammatical violations that would be obvious to a fifth-grader... "creation of evolution"?

Exactly. Who created the idea of evolution? Did it create itself to reveal itself in words and definition for man to stumble upon or did man surmise its owm beginnings under the headings and definitions of evolution? Now then Who decides when the only answer has been determined and when will that be?
Quote:
Good grief, TT, you've outdone yourself. You've transcended the infinite in a point of outward cellular identification to a new paradigm of non-random chance and non-chance randomness that we are destined to free ourselves from fear and egoic perchance and the evil emotional body.
WTF are you ranting about?
Quote:

"There is within us all a greater experience of humanity..."

Within us all? You got some toads in your pocket, TT? If my experience gets any greater, I'll have to change my shorts every hour. What could be greater than knowing your incredible tutelage is just a mouse-click away 24/7?
In most cases an open mind, but in your case there may be no cure for what nails you to the cookbook version of reality.