Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
...It's not anyone else's job to prove that your statements are not nonsense...
Of course. So you can ignore my theory safely, but at the moment, you're claiming whatever, you're expected to prove it. If you don't like, what I'm saying, simply don't say, it's a nonsense - or it's just you, who is expected to prove such statements.
...It would be a lot better if you were to demonstrate that your statements do have meaning. ...
I has no meaning to demonstrate it for silly dogs - they wouldn't understand it anyway. But at the moment, these dogs are sufficiently clever to argument, my statements have no meaning, I'm willing to prove the opposite. Such stance has some meaning, don't you think?
... "Implications are tautologies or they are false"...
We can convert this claim to statement: "If some statement is implication, it's a tautology or it's false". By AWT every theory is correct, if it's using a correct assumptions extrapolated by robust logic. But as we know, every different assumptions are inconsistent mutually, or they could be replaced by single one. It means, every theory is wrong, or it's selfereferencing tautology in less or more distant perspective. In this way, validity of every theory is just a temporal, until we cannot find a way, how their postulates are connected mutually.