Orac said: "Bill G can we please get this thread locked this is going nowhere and of no value to people.

I do not want to censure him and have asked him to move to NQS where I would be more than happy to discuss it but finiter is never going to accept his theory not science and we can never accept it is."

Orac, even in the above post, you have asked me a question. If I give an answer to it, the discussion will continue (however, I am not replying as you are not interested). If no body responds, the discussion automatically stops(whether any discussion in any forum is of any use to any body is another matter; why should we worry about that?).

I have said only that my theory is to be discussed in the science forum. Whether it is science or pseudoscience, it is for the others to decide (however I will claim it is genuine science; it is just a claim). You have given your opinion; to that extent I appreciate your stand. However, I do not know why you are so adamant that I should completely agree with your opinion. Such an attitude is a little bit unscientific.