Originally Posted By: Orac

The reason is quite simple stuff that is accepted by science is in the science thread stuff that isn't goes to the not quite science.
If you start a new thread call it your theories name I am happy to discuss stuff there.

There is logic in what you are saying: "stuff that is accepted by science is in the science thread". However that is only an opinion. In my opinion, an alternate theory can also be included in the science forum if the arguments are scientific. Thus opinions can vary. So under such conditions, the forum regulations will help. Please go through the forum guidelines for 'Physics Forum'. It clearly states:

"It's ok to express opinions and speculate wildly, but acknowledge they are opinions or speculation."

I have made it clear (wherever required)that the views expressed are either my opinion or based on my theory so that those who read (especially students) are not confused.
So, when I am allowed to post my theory in the physics forum of 'Science a GoGo'(which I also think is a right decision, but not followed by some other science forums)why should I change the thread to 'not quite science'?

I will be posting some other concepts that are parts of my theory. Excuse me, it will be posted in this forum itself, and I will be looking forward for your opinions regarding that so that we may have a lively discussion.