Originally Posted By: Bill S.

There seems to be some contradiction here. All bodies are always in motion. The centre of the universe is not in motion. If there is a body at the centre of the universe, it must be stationary. Ergo, not all bodies are in constant motion.

This central body is stationary relative to what? Certainly not to all the other bodies in the universe, they are all in relative motion. This must imply that space is a static frame of reference. Is that your view?

Thank you very much (for that question)! In fact, I have been doing theoretical 'search' (the word 'research' should be reserved for those who receive funds for their search)for an ultimate theory in physics for the past many years, and I claim that I have arrived at the ultimate theory (just a claim). Whatever I have mentioned are part of that theory. So, when you ask a very logical question regarding my theory, I am happy.

In my model the centre of the universe is blank. If there were a mass (body) at the centre, then by Gauss theorem, there would be no net gravitational force on that since it would be surrounded uniformly on all sides by other masses. Consequently the mass at the centre would not exert any force on the rest, and so the force available to it will remain unused. That means the universe will be able to interact with other universes. In my model, the universe is the final product of the integration of matter particles; it has no field, and so is an isolated system, which cannot interact with other universes if any.

Yes. The space is a static frame of reference.