Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Finiter, I may have missed something, somewhere; if so, please point me to it; if not, can you say a bit about your proposed cahnges of "G". How does it change, what is the mechanism, what are the observable effects?

I will explain from the start. I propose that matter has a fundamental particle that always moves at the speed 'c' (energy is a fundamental quality of matter). Forces are created due to the reaction to the energy. So the total energy and total force are equal to mc^2/2. Kinetic energy creates Gravity, potential energy creates Electrostatic force and the motion of particles having potential energy creates Magnetic force. These three are the only real forces (forces having fields).

When fundamental particles integrate, the energy and force are transferred to the particle that is formed. In the case of electrons/positrons, half the energy is kinetic and half potential(charge), and so half of the force is gravity and half electrostatic. When electrons move, magnetic force is created at the expense of electrostatic force. Atoms, and other large scale structures are made up of electron-positron pairs, and so gravity and electromagnetic force are separately conserved.

At the level of electrons, gravity is very strong (the strong nuclear force is actually gravity at the level of electrons/positrons). The weak gravity that we experience is the residual or spill-over of that strong force (residual after the formation of masses of atoms). Thus gravity is due to motion; the speed and available force decides the gravitational constant. The present G is the G of earth, ie, the G for the speed of earth (30Km/s). I have actually derived the present G theoretically from my model (it requires a lot of explanation, though calculations are very easy).

Thus, the universal constant G that is used at present is a relative value valid for earth only. From this we can calculate the G for unit speed and that will be valid for all masses in the universe at present. As the universe expands the G for unit speed increases, and masses tend to become more dense.