Originally Posted By: Orac
The reality is we can prove QM.

No there is no proof for QM; only observational evidences, which in fact are wrongly explained.

Originally Posted By: Orac
You can't have statistical interference on a single object the object is interferring with itself.

So I am emitting a single photon, electron, proton how do I get an interferrence pattern if said thing is not a wave.

Are you saying that interference is not possible if electrons are sent one by one? Whether it is a wave or particle, interference patterns are obtained even if the electrons are sent one by one. Each electron hits a particular point of the sensitive screen, and finally after a statistically significant number of electrons had hit the plate, the plate will show an interference pattern. This is what I have read. I do not know whether it is a theoretical explanation, or a computer simulation or an actual experiment.
What I have explained is that even if it is a solid particle, due to the difference in the magnetic field, half of the electrons are bent towards the edge of the slit and half away from the edge, and thus a pattern similar to the interference pattern can be formed.