Orac, you have said a lot. But sorry, I have to repeat the same thing because you are not prepared to care what I say. I have clearly stated that QM has no proof other than observational evidence. In the end, you are also saying that observational evidences are the only proof. You say that I am not providing any alternate explanation, but do not say in which particular case I have not provided alternate explanation. Naturally, the argument becomes cyclic.

Regarding the mass of neutron: Are you saying that the mass of neutron varies and remains within a range? Can you provide a link which exactly says that. I am under the impression that the masses of electron and neutron have been accurately determined, and that also to a very great degree of accuracy (and always the masses remain the same).

Regarding the single electron interference, I think you have gone wrong. The link that you have referred to says: "The electrons travel one-by-one through the system but still build up a well pronounced interference pattern with period 130 mT" (Page no:2549 2nd para 4th line). To me, it means that the interference pattern is formed by all the electrons together and not a single electron (the electrons build up the pattern). The term 'single electron interference' is used to indicate that 'electrons are sent one by one', and not to indicate that a 'single electron creates an interference pattern'.