Originally Posted By: finiter

Any subject can have different aspects. The 'science part' of infinity should come under science section. Not only that, the classification of subjects is not water tight. A forum discussing approved science, I think, is intended mainly for the students of science.

And as per the above finiter if they do that we cease to become a science forum ... there is only one form of science and its the approved type.

Not the moderator or forum owner, no-one on here can make your theory science they do not have that juristiction thats what you need to understand. I am not sure if other science forum people have explained that to you.

Science is defined by a set of rules that are defined by science organizations and your theory is quit simply not science. As I said end of discussion in it's current form your theory can't be made science by anyone here.

Prearth's theory suffers the same problem and he doesn't get it because he is so obnoxious he usually gets banned before people explain it ... so he plays the conspiracy and censorship theory like fruitloops do.

If I am a forum owner and I make a christian forum and start telling people it's okay to commit some sins do you think anyone would believe my forum is christian ... ask Rev. No your forum simply ceases to become christian that authority does not rest with the forum owner.

So for the final absolute time your theory is not and can not become science as defined by the rules of science organizations.

Last edited by Orac; 11/17/11 02:47 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.